Monday 4 July 2011

Cheap My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony

Cheap My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony Discount Review Shop









Cheap "My Little Pony Junko Mizuno PonyMy Little PonyHasbro" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony" Feature


  • My Little Pony collector toy from Hasbro
  • Features detailed body designs, clear "heels" and a faux-fur trimmed bonnet
  • For Ages 3 & Up



"My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony" Overview


Junko Mizuno is an international artist known for her comic inspired art and illustrations. She designed this pony for "The My Little Pony: 25 Ponies for 25 Years," a collection of 18-inch tall pony figures. The ponies were auctioned and proceeds went to charity. Designed by international artist Junko Mizuno, this gorgeous pink-haired pony features intricate body designs, platform "heels" and a "fur" accented bonnet. With her unique look and impressive origin, this pony is sure to occupy an important place in your collection.








Cheap "My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony" Discount Review Shop

"My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony" Related Products




My Little Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment