Saturday 16 July 2011

Cheap G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set

Cheap G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set Discount Review Shop









Cheap "G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack SetG. I. Joe" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set" Feature


    • Yo Joe! Seven figures from the hit animated series!
    • Based on the animated G.I. Joe Resolute series on Adult Swim. Collectible file cards included!
    In 2009, the forces of pop culture converged to make a live-action G.I. Joe film and also an ultra-gritty, super-violent retelling of the original animated series called G.I. Joe Resolute. Fans went nuts for these exciting adventures, but very few figures were made based on them... until now! Enjoy 7 amazing 3 3/4-inch scale G.I. Joe Resolute Shared Exclusive G.I. Joe Action Figures.
  • The Joes feature Beachhead, Duke, Flint, Roadblock, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, and Stalker.
  • Collect them all, and be sure to check the inside of the boxes for collectible file cards!



"G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set" Overview


This 7-Pack of figures contains one each of:

Roadblock
Scarlet
Snake Eyes
Arctic Duke
Stalker
Beach head
Flint
Wholesale pricing is available to store owners with a business license. Please email service@bigbadtoystore.com for more information.










Cheap "G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set" Discount Review Shop

"G.I. JOE Hasbro Resolute 3 3/4 G.I. Joe Action Figure Collector 7Pack Set" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment